The early spring vibes are here. Have you noticed the chaotic weather. One hour it’s sunny, then the wind, then the rain, then the amazing clouds and sometimes it all settles into a light grey mellow sky and day. The days are dynamic and seem to be in a constant state of flux. Are you noticing similar patterns within yourself?
As the sun begins to peep out more often and the days get longer, we are invited to perhaps do the same. To spend a little more time outside in order to feel the cool spring air refresh and revive us. Have you noticed the urge to spend more time outside yet?
We begin March with a very fitting and supportive essential oil for the spring season:: Peppermint. Peppermint has this natural ability to help us feel refreshed and awakened. Also, a wonderful seasonal allergy support when combined with Lavender and Lemon essential oil. See below for a list of some the favorite benefits of this potent oil.
Curious to experience this oil and learn more? Mark your calendars for our third Elixirs + Oils Experience with myself and Kari Koski. March 17th. 6pm. Come learn what herbs and oils can support you in this month of March and beyond. Enjoy 25% off all retail items and create community around taking care of ourselves from the inside out.
With sweet spring blessings,
:: ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH ::
- Freshen breath naturally. Menthol has been used for centuries for its ability to cleanse and freshen. When you place a drop of Peppermint oil in your mouth, the menthol is what gives it a fresh and minty kick.
- Turn your drinking water into a refreshing, tummy tamer beverage.
- Helps ease occasional digestive discomfort such as bloating and gas.
- When inhaled is helpful at relieving nausea and motion sickness.
- A wonderful addition to massage oils. Helps to relieve tension in the tissues
- Helps keep the air in your environment clean
- Helps calm anxious feelings
- Helps with mental clarity and alertness
- Effective seasonal allergy support when combined with Lemon and Lavender essential oils
- Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic
Not all oils are created equal
Unfortunately, most oils on the market have the potential to be harmful for your health. There are a handful of brands that we recommend at Altar. Some we sell, some we do not. Please consult with us if you have questions on where to purchase your oils. We want you to thrive and using essential oils as part of your health regime can help you physically, emotionally and energetically. But, we must use oils that are pure and healthy for ourselves and the planet.
Want to read more on Peppermint?
Curious how essential oils can support your Wellness Goals?
Book your Wellness Consultation here.