Welcome to ALTAR
Welcome to our ALTAR community and blog! We usher in 2020 with our new monthly emails. Join us every week for inspired information to keep your WHOLE SELF thriving. From educational inspirations to monthly movement and pose ideas, to sale items in our always updated retail store, join us here every week.
With these newsletters and blog posts, we will aim to keep you in the know about all the things that we believe contribute to your WHOLE SELF HEALTH and beyond. We understand we are all people with “full”-filled lives so we will aim to keep these emails on point and helpful.
We welcome you to follow the journey. You will be first to know about new classes, new membership options and online and in-person sales on all the things we love and that contribute to your overall health and well-being.
Happy New Year and We look forward to welcoming you soon.
:: ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH ::
Why we love Lavender
- It is one of the most versatile oils to have on hand for “all the things.”
- We use it in our Restore blend, this is our go-to evening and stress balancing blend. Spray it in your atmosphere, diffuse it or spray on the bottoms of your feet before bed for a restful nights sleep.
- We love the smell of DoTerra’s version in particular.. next time you are at ALTAR, please try it for yourself. Like no other Lavenders on the market, we swear!
- We diffuse this during the winter months with other woody, grounding oils for a wonderful grounding and balancing effect on all systems of the body.
- It can be used in your first-aid kit for skin irritations and tension relief.
Not all oils are created equal
Unfortunately, most oils on the market have the potential to be harmful for your health. There are a handful of brands that we recommend at Altar. Some we sell, some we do not. Please consult with us if you have questions on where to purchase your oils. We want you to thrive and using essential oils as part of your health regime can help you physically, emotionally and energetically. But, we must use oils that are pure and healthy for ourselves and the planet.
Want to read more on Lavender?