Virtual Practice from Anywhere
What is ALTAR Digital Studio?
In our Digital Studio, you can practice 7 days a week from anywhere in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand – on any connected device!
When you become a member of this community you receive:
- Exclusive access to the 10 foundational teachings of Altar Movement Studio, helping you discover a deeper connection to the opportunities of movement that can be applied during any practice, on or off the mat
- Exclusive access to 30+ recorded, online-classes in our rotating digital library
- Access to join 3 live-stream classes weekly with Heather, our studio director and/or collaborator instructors
- Weekly accountability support through SMS texting which includes messages of mantras, practice support and additional teachings sent right to your phone
- Access to register for our Digital Workshop experiences with Heather or a collaborating instructor at a discounted rate
Who is ALTAR Digital for?
Anyone who loves to connect to their moving body while continuing to be a student of their own inner world!
Those who wish to stay curious, open-minded and looking to expand the feeling of presence and living in the present moment will enjoy coming to the mat each day for more than just physical activity. This digital studio is a community for like-minded individuals to explore movement in new ways while also finding support through their journey when desired.
Altar Digital is not a membership for those looking only for a fitness routine. We are however, a studio who inspires movement in the physical body and we view movement as a doorway into greater intimacy with self and all of life. We are here to inspire you to learn to find a variety of movement and embodiment practices that you love, that challenge when you know you need to be challenged and that support you in nourishing your body/mind/soul.
How much does a Digital Studio subscription cost?
You can join ALTAR Digital monthly for a recurring payment of $30 USD after a FREE 7-day trial.
Once a year we offer our community access to join this membership for a one-time payment with exclusive access to additional offerings that include:
- Everything included in the monthly membership
- Access to register for ALL of our Digital Workshop experiences with Heather or a collaborating instructor for FREE
- FREE access to our last online Series of the year: Instinctive Meditation/Functional Breathing/Accountability
Will I be able to watch the live streamed Classes at a later time?
Yes! The recordings of each Live Stream Class will be uploaded to the Digital Library and available for viewing until the following week.
What happens at the end of my trial?
The first 7 days in ALTAR Digital are FREE when you register for a Monthly Membership. This allows you to have time to explore different Classes and meet your instructors!
After your trial ends, your paid membership will begin seamlessly. We will automatically charge your account each month using the credit card you registered with, unless you update your payment details or cancel your account.
On what devices can I stream the Digital Studio?
Web (Chrome browser recommended), iPhone, iPad, Android phones, Android Tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV.
I’ve never taken online classes before. What do I need?
Just you and a mat. Some classes require props, you will see this noted in the description of these classes.
How do I login into my account?
You can login by clicking here.
How do I pause or cancel my subscription?
You can cancel (or pause) your subscription from the Account Settings page. The pause begins on your next billing date, not immediately. Please note that paused subscriptions will automatically be charged once the pause period is over.
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes! You can purchase a gift card for the digital studio online. To redeem a gift card, enter your Gift Card Number online during checkout.
ALTAR movement studio
In-Person Practice on San Juan Island
How do I sign-up for in-person classes at ALTAR movement studio in Friday Harbor?
We have three options for in-person movement.
- Private Sessions. One on One
- Movement Pods
- Private Group Classes
Click here to book your session.