We began the month saying Hello and Welcome. We hope you have enjoyed learning about Lavender essential oil, all the happenings at ALTAR this month and perhaps you even tried out our movement of the month. If you missed any of this goodness please check out our “articles” section on the website or click here. Also, our instagram page is filled with daily inspiration and fun, click here to follow along.
This week we want to remind you of all the amazing benefits that Lavender essential oil boasts and we have a special offer for you below.
Lavender essential oil is best known for its calming and balancing properties. It is amazing at easing stress and tension, promoting a restful night’s sleep, and soothing fussy babies. Lavender also supports our cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems.
Why we love LAVENDER
- It is one of the most versatile oils to have on hand for “all the things.” From tension headaches when mixed with peppermint, to soothing sore muscles, to relieving the itch of bug bites. Lavender is an all around winner.
- We use it in our unique to Altar RESTORE blend, this is our go-to evening and stress balancing blend. Spray it in your atmosphere, diffuse it or spray on the bottoms of your feet before bed for a restful night’s sleep.
- We love the smell of DoTerra’s version in particular.. next time you are at ALTAR, please try it for yourself. Like no other Lavenders on the market, we swear! Perhaps because it is distilled from the flowering tops of of the “true” lavender plant known as English Lavender in Bulgaria and France.
- We diffuse this during the winter months with other woody, grounding oils for a wonderful calming and balancing effect on all systems of the body.
- It can be used in your first-aid kit for skin irritations and tension relief.
Continuing reading for our January specials, below.
Wishing you a week filled with movement and rest.
:: ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH ::
** JANUARY SPECIAL **
Encouraging WHOLE SELF HEALTH with a free wellness consult and 25% off Lavender now through January 31st. Also, mention this article before signing up for our “Elixirs and Oils Experience,” and receive 10% off your entrance fee.
Curious about the Elixirs and Oils Experience? This is a social gathering introducing immune boosting, stressing reducing elixirs by Kari Koski, community connection time, and “an unwind from your day” guided mini-mindfulness experience. A new take on a Thursday night out on the town. Come socialize and learn some news ways to encourage Whole Self Health.